Super Renders Farm are supporting Corona 5 for Cinema 4D R21 in our system.
From the development of the Corona Core, this version brings a focus on :
- Firstly, optimizations to caustics results in memory savings and faster rendering.
- 2.5D Displacement offers significant savings to memory usage
- Next, Greatly improved handling of Corona Proxies, which can now include animation, and have better handling of large numbers of proxies that use the same data.
- Multi Shader added, to allow randomizing colors or textures between objects or sub-objects.
- UVWRandomizer updated to include the Mesh Element mode (to allow randomization across sub-objects) and Object buffer ID mode.
- Select Shader and Select Material added, allowing an object to store multiple shaders or materials (you can think of it as like a self-contained “mini-library” that the object stores with itself).
- Corona Sky object replaces the Corona Sky tag, allowing multiple environments in LightMix, and use of any shader as environment lighting.
- And of course lots of quality of life improvements, bug fixes, and UI improvements!
Refer to render farm service: https://superrendersfarm.com/