Super Renders Farm are so glad to announce that our lastest update, Maya 2020 is availale on the system. Currently, Super Renders Farm supports many Maya 2020 projects .
Maya 2020 includes new animation, rendering, effects, modeling and rigging advancements… You can sign in and experience new update now .
Building on powerful animation features introduced in Maya 2019, Maya 2020 adds more than 60 new updates animators will notice in their day-to-day work. The release also includes Arnold 6, which can now be used for production rendering on both the CPU and GPU, as well as significant performance enhancements and new simulation features to Bifrost, the visual programming environment in Maya.
Maya 2020 release highlights include:
- Over 60 animation features and updates to the graph editor and time slider.
- Cached Playback: Experience faster animation playback and more predictable results with new preview modes, layered dynamics caching, and more efficient caching of image planes.
- Animation bookmarks: Mark, organize, and navigate through specific events in time and frame playback ranges.
- Arnold GPU: Access Arnold 6 for production rendering on the CPU and GPU.
- Bifrost for Maya: Significant performance improvements, Cached Playback support, and new MPM cloth constraints bring even more power to the visual programming environment.
- Viewport improvements: Interact with and select dense geometry or a large number of smaller meshes faster in the viewport and UV editors.
- Modeling enhancements: Spend more time modeling and less time cleaning up your models, with new Remesh and Retopologize features.
- Rigging improvements: Simplify rig and character TD work with matrix-driven workflows, nodes for precisely tracking positions on deforming geometry, and a new GPU-accelerated wrap deformer.
Maya animation bookmarks.
Maya audio volume control
Maya Bifrost MPM cloth constraints
Maya image plane caching
Maya layered dynamics caching
New Maya rivet command
- Where to find Updates and Add-ons for Maya
- “Network License Not Available – Error -1.360.0” when launching Maya on macOS
- Super Renders Farm_Powerful & smart cloud render farm
Source: Dan Sarto