Foundry has announced the release of Modo 15. New features include:
- New Unsubdivide direct modelling tool.
- Improvements to Chamfer Edit
- Support for overlapping boolean islands
- More curve types supported by Offset Curves
- Procedural Modelling tools now support Loop Slice and Unsubdivide
- Completely revised Mesh Fusion workflow for improved ease-of-use. It also now supports accurate edge weighting and low resolution meshes.
- mPath interactive adds preview rendering to the new physically-based path trace renderer.
- Rig Clay animation feature enables user-defined gestural control and supports control of meshops.
- Command Regions are now easier to use/manage enabling users to create a curated environment based on viewport interaction.
- Support for Python 3 and QT5
- Several UI improvements
Read more about the latest release on Foundry’s website.