Adobe has announced the release of Substance 3D Sampler 3.3 with new tools, content, and features to make it easier to create and edit materials and environment lights.
New features include:
- Content-Aware Fill
- IBL Authoring
– Spherical projection
– Exposure slider
– Dedicated viewer settings
- Improved Widgets
– Clone Stamp
– Crop and Transform
– Brush Toolbar
- Image to Material (AI powered)
See a full list of what’s new on the Substance 3D website.
- V-Ray 5 For Maya, Update 2.2 Is Available On Super Renders Farm Now
- New Update From Super Renders: Maya 2023 Is Available
- Cinema 4D S26 Is Here On Super Renders Farm