3DS Max 2017 won’t open. It get’s stuck at the initializing screen but does not open.
Autodesk Desktop App fails to open.
Possible cause could be adsso failure.
To rule out AdSSO issue reinstall Autodesk Desktop App.
- Reinstall Autodesk Desktop App as per How to uninstall and reinstall Autodesk Desktop App.
- Open Autodesk Desktop App and Sign in with your Autodesk account credentials.
- Start 3ds Max 2017.
- “XAML Parse Error: “.”, hexadecimal value 0x00, is an invalid character. Line 1, position 1.” when starting 3ds Max
- How to change Field of View with numeric value in 3ds Max, Rendering Method Panel missing
- Super Renders Farm– Powerful and Smart cloud render farm.