When starting Autodesk software, an error appears:
acad.exe – Entry Point Not Found
The procedure entry point <code point text> could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program Files\Autodesk\AutoCAD 2018\<file>.dll.
Note: The DLL <code point text> and the DLL mentioned can vary. DLL files seen to exhibit this error are:
There are multiple potential causes for this behavior:
- The DLL referenced in the error message is the wrong version.
- This happens when a DLL has been copied to a location on the system other than its default location.
- Conflicting Windows or .NET update.
To resolve the error:
- Search the local hard drive for extra copies of the affected DLL.
- Remove or rename the extra files.
If the problem persists, use the following strategies:
- Uninstall any associated object enabler.
- Perform a clean reinstall using the MSfixit tool and then reinstall the software directly from your Autodesk Account.
Currently, Super Renders Farm supports most of the popular 3D software, renderers, and plugins, such as 3D Max, Blender, Cinema 4D, Maya, Arnold, V-Ray, Corona, Redshift, Houdini, After Effect, etc… Try to cloud render farm service here
- Cannot Copy And Paste Keys In The 3ds Max Curve Editor
- Cannot Load 3ds Max Scene Directly From Dropbox Folder