Using a local cache to access files from a remote server with the Cloud Software Talon, the process takes a long time and sometimes fails on files larger than 500 MB. In some situations, any of the following warnings and errors could appear: “
File Save Error
Can’t begin chunk inside Data chunk.
Or : File archive failed (code -2).
File <path>.max is possibly corrupt.
Saving or archiving larger files to a cloud based storage location.
When encountering any of the noted errors and unable to save files using Talon, try the following:
- Save the file locally and upload to Talon.
- Save the scenes using BIM 360.
- Export as FBX and save to Talon.
- Error: “Missing External Files” In 3DS Max
- Error Loading Plug-In DLL – Error Code 127 – Procedure Not Found
- Super Renders Farm -Powerful and Smart cloud render farm.