The separate Hotkey Editor is not displaying in the 3ds Max 2020 Customize menu.
Update 1, 2 or 3 for 3ds Max 2020 has not been installed.
To fix this issue, do the following:
- Log in to your Autodesk Account > All Programs and Services > 3ds Max 2020.
- Go to Updates & Add-ons.
- Locate the latest update (3ds Max 2020 Update 3), then download and install it.
Note: 3ds Max updates are inclusive of features and fixes found in earlier updates. Downloading and installing Update 3 will install all components found in Updates 1 and 2.
- Error: “Adapter Returned Unexpected Code -107374189 Maxadapter.Adp.Exe Maxadapter.Adp.Exe -O N Newtask -1”
- Error: “Missing Map Files” In 3ds Max
- Refer to render farm service – Super Renders Farm.