Overnight Batch Render
Spline Dynamics has released Overnight Batch Render a new tool for 3DS Max that promises the user a simplified way to render files sequentially on a single PC. Features include:
- Render multiple scene files sequentially on a single computer.
- Render multiple cameras per scene, taking settings from 3dsMax built-in Batch Render tool.
- Render different states or variants of a scene: support for 3dsMax scene states and state sets.
- Edit and manage your render queue from a very user-friendly interface.
- The render queue is always preserved, saved in an external file, until you clear it.
You can add new scene files to it at any moment before firing the render. Or re-render the same queue after it’s finished, if you need to.
- Override render output size, filename and frame range for all renders from a single place.
- Suppress all kind of warning messages to avoid interruptions during the rendering process
- Auto-save renders with a missing output filename and prevents overwriting output files by auto-renaming duplicated filenames.
- Shutdown computer when finished
- Straightforward and easy to use.
Overnight Batch Render costs $21. Find out more on Spline Dynamic’s website.