Pulze has announced the latest version of its Scene Manager plugin for 3ds Max. New features in version 2.1 include:
- The addition of Daylight System properties.
- Improved Color Correction map support and added specific properties.
- Added option to** copy and paste** module settings between setups.
- Added UserName and PcName option to output modules.
- Added pick selected map to Environment and Dome modules.
- Fixed issue related to the application of special characters in the names of camera, light, object, layer and map.
- Fixed issue with frozen camera or light module after merging objects with the same name.
- Fixed several bugs in the environment, dome and hdri modules.
Pulze Scene Manager costs £9 per month or £70 per year. Find out more on the Pulze blog.