V-Ray and Corona toolbar buttons missing icons in 3Ds Max
After launching 3ds Max some or all of the V-Ray and Corona toolbar icons are missing. The toolbar is still functional, but the icons do not display.
V-Ray and Corona toolbar corruption.
To solve issues with missing VRay or Corona toolbars in 3ds Max:
- Update 3ds Max to the latest version.
- Perform a Clean Uninstall of V-Ray for 3ds Max.
- Perform a Clean Uninstall of Corona for 3ds Max.
- If the issue persists, do the following:
- Run a Repair on 3ds Max.
- Contact Chaos Group support or Corona Support for additional troubleshooting of the plugin.
- Collada .DAE Files Appear Transparent When Imported Into 3ds Max
- Slow Interface Or Viewport In 3ds Max
- Super Renders Farm – Powerful and Smart cloud render farm.