When trying to launch or activate an Autodesk software on your Mac you get the error:
A license error has occurred. Contact your technical support representative for assistance.
To help determine the nature of the problem, the error code is: 110
This issue often occurs when an incorrect Serial Number and Product key is used to activate the software.
Try the below steps, testing the software after each:
Reset the license information
- Close any running Autodesk programs.
- Sign out and exit from A360 if you are using it.
- Turn off Time Machine if it is running.
- Remove all files under /User/<username>/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/ADUT.
- Navigate to /Library/Preferences/ and locate the FLEXnet Publisher folder.
- From within the FLEXnet Publisher folder, delete all files that start with adsk.
- Note: Other products might use this licensing technology. Adobe may have some files in this location as well. Do not remove any non-Autodesk files.
- Go to /User/<username>/Library/Application Support/Autodesk/Web Services and delete the file LoginState.xml
- Launch the Autodesk product to re-initiate the activation.
Update the software
Install the latest update/hotfix for the product. Find the downloads from the Autodesk Account > Product Updates section.
Perform a Clean Uninstall and reinstall
Perform a Clean uninstall. Then reinstall the software
- Error: Insert Joints Isn’t Working In Maya
- Error: “[Clm] Product Key Not Found (44)”
- Super Renders Farm – Powerful and Smart cloud render farm.