The Blender Foundation has announced the release of Blender 3.2. New features include:
- Support for Light Groups to allow users to modify the colour and intensity of lights in post without re-rendering
- Cycles now supports selective rendering of caustics in shadows of refractive objects.
- Motion Blur now works with volumetrics.
- Many poly painting improvements, including the ability to paint in sculpt mode.
- Preservation of colour attributes when using remesher.
- Masking, auto-masking and face sets are fully supported with colour attribute painting.
- A new duplicate elements geometry node.
- Support for asset collections in the asset browser.
- A new Curve Pen tool.
- Grease Pencil gains an envelope modifier that connects all points that are N points apart.
- Improved channels in the Video Sequencer.
See a full list of what’s new on the Blender website