1.0 issues – cannot see Corona VFB!
Note: this article applies to early 1.x versions of Corona.
If Corona VFB does not show up when rendering:
1. Go to Render Setup > Common > Common Parameters and make sure that “Rendered Frame Window” in the far bottom is selected.
2. Go to Render Setup > System > Frame Buffer > VFB Settings and make sure that “Type” is set to other than “None”.
Note: this may also solve problems with interactive rendering not working. See: Interactive rendering is not working!
- [Updated Render Farm]Corona Renderer 5 For Cinema 4D (R21)
- Refer to render farm service – Super Renders Farm
- The Corona Official Toolbar Is Not Working Correctly!