“Closed Loopback Connection” is not an error. It simply means that the connection was closed, and this may be either expected or not.
- Corona is not activated on the render nodes
- Problem with Autodesk Backburner
- Using special (national) characters in object names, camera name, paths, asset names, etc
- Problem with Corona installation on the node PC – e.g. there are doubled DLLs in 3ds Max folder, or some files are missing, and because of that 3ds Max or Corona cannot be started
- On all render nodes: install Corona and open 3ds Max. Start render and activate licenses
See: Activating License
- On all render nodes: make sure you are able to perform a successful local Backburner rendering without any errors
- Do not use national characters in 3ds Max, paths, or file names
Currently, Super Renders Farm supports most of popular 3D software, renderers, and plugins, such as 3D Max, Blender, Cinema 4D, Maya, Arnold, V-Ray, Corona ,Redshift, Houdini, After Effect,etc… Try to render farm service here
- Corona 4 for Cinema 4D released with new caustics
- [Updated Render Farm]Corona Renderer 5 For Cinema 4D (R21)
- Super Renders Farm – Powerful and Smart cloud render farm.