How to copy custom shelf into new preferences in Maya?
Shelf has disappeared after resetting the preferences folder or installing a different version of Maya.
To manually restore a custom shelf in Maya, do the following:
- Firstly, close Maya
- Secondly, copy the shelves folder from the old version of Maya’s prefs folder: Documents\maya\<version>\prefs
- Next, paste the shelves folder into the new version of Maya’s prefs folder: Documents\maya\<version>\prefs
- Lastly, open Maya
- Maya 2019.2 Installation On Linux Via Rpm
- HairStrips Creator For Maya
- Super Renders Farm – Provide high – quality service