You have installed MtoA and setup its license. However when running a render MtoA cannot get a license and returns an error:
[clm] product key not found (44)
Arnold MtoA install was not performed correctly. [clm] product key not found (44) usually means that MtoA was not registered in the PIT file. The MtoA installer runs pitreg automatically during install.
Follow these steps:
1. Run pitreg on the local machine, like this:
- Win: C:\Program Files\Autodesk\Arnold\maya2020\license\pit\pitreg.exe
- Linux: /opt/solidangle/mtoa/2020/license/pitreg
- Mac: /usr/solidangle/mtoa/2020/license/pitreg
2. You will get: Succesfully added Arnold information to PIT file
3. Test Arnold.
- Maya Tooltips Not Show
- Broken UVs In Maya After Importing
- Super Renders Farm_ Powerful & Smart cloud render farm.