“Establish an Internet connection to continue” when logged in as a standard user in Maya.
Logged in as a standard windows user you run your Autodesk product and receive a dialog box:
“Establish an Internet connection to continue”
The Autodesk license server cannot be found. This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:
- Internet connectivity has been lost.
- The Autodesk license server is temporarily unavailable.
This problem occurs when the Autodesk licensing component is unable successfully complete the activation process due to permissions.
To increase permissions to Autodesk folders for standard users you will need to explicitly add the user and give them full control to the folders:
- C:\Program Files\Autodesk\
- C:\Program Files x86\Autodesk\
- C:\Users\YourUserid\AppData\Local\Autodesk\ (User should already have full control. Just verify)
- Collect the name of the user by logging as the standard user. Next open the task manager. Select the “Users” tab. This is the name you will be using to add and give full control.
- Switch to an Administrator account.
- Right-click the folder that you want to configure from above, and then click Properties.
- Click the Security tab.
- Verify the user
- If the user is not listed under the section Group or Username click the edit button. (continue)
- If the user is listed make sure they have full control. (done with folder)
- Click the add button
- In the section enter the object name type the name of the user and click check name button.
- Click ok
- Click ok
- Click ok to complete the changes.
- Repeat steps 3-10 for the remaining folders.
- Maya Render Node On Centos LibXpm.So.4 Error
- Uninstall Maya On Linux
- Super Renders Farm_ Powerful & Smart cloud render farm