You have Maya 2019 and 2020 installed on the system, Maya 2019 is working fine with USER license, but Maya 2020 exits loading after selecting Single-user option on Let’s Get Started dialog window. Maya 2020 exits before opening Output window doesn’t open and doesn’t display errors on the screen or in Windows Event Viewer.
MayaCLM-dd-mm-yyyy.log file, which can be located in Windows current user’s TEMP folder, holds following errors:
2020-01-06 11:24:41: ====== BEGIN MAYA CLM LICENSE DIAGNOSTICS (level 2) ====== 2020-01-06 11:24:41: INFO: MAYA VERSION: Autodesk Maya 2020 2020-01-06 11:24:41: INFO: Desktop Licensing Runtime Version: 22.214.171.124 2020-01-06 11:24:41: INFO: Desktop Licensing API version in Maya: 126.96.36.199 2020-01-06 11:24:41: INFO: initialize: GetInstance (Success) 2020-01-06 11:24:47: INFO: Received LicenseUpdateCallback for Maya 2020 (ADLSDK_UPDATE_REASON_LICENSE_UPDATE): NOT Authorized 2020-01-06 11:24:47: ERROR: Error Information: Maya 2020 : user canceled authorization 2020-01-06 11:24:47: ERROR: adlsdkAuthorize returned with error code: ADLSDK_STATUS_LICENSE_CHECKOUT_ERROR 2020-01-06 11:24:47: ERROR: checkinLicense: unable to release authentication handle 2020-01-06 11:24:47: INFO: shutdown: normal exit
Corrupted AdSSO component installation for 2020 products or user license cache file loginstate.xml.
- Firstly, Start Maya 2019 and sign out the user (Click on User name in Maya tool paler and select sign out).
- Next, Delete %LOCALAPPDATA%\Autodesk\Web Services\LoginState.xml file
- Then, Install Autodesk Single Sign On Component Update for 2020 product versions
- Download AdSSO_2020_1_64-bit–Update_Installer.zip from the article mentioned above.
- Unzip the file.
- Double click on AdSSO.msi file.
- Follow the installation wizard, if the wizard presents Repair and Remove options only, select Remove.
- Complete steps for removing currently installed AdSSO component
- After removing AdSSO finishes, doubleclick on AdSSO.msi, accept the agreement and proceed with the install.
- Lastly, Start Maya 2020 and sign in with your Autodesk account credentials.
Refer to render farm service: https://superrendersfarm.com/