Autodesk has announced the release of Maya 2020.3.
New features include:
- Merge BaseAnimation layer on import
- Paint Skin Weights Tool improvements
- A new HumanIK: Neck Motion Reduction setting
- Export support for .hikc v1
- New Graph Editor display options
- Improvements to the Script Editor
- Updated Bifrost Extension that makes it possible to build compounds using rapid point-cloud look-ups, nearest-neighbor searches, and raycasting. Other highlights include an improved interface for setting data types on nodes, better graph readability, and significant improvements in file IO.
- Updated Arnold that includes several fixes to IPR updates, an improved Tx manager, a new log Window in the Arnold RenderView, as well as several other improvements and bug fixes.
- Updated Rokoko plug-in