You installed network licensed Maya 2017 on a macOS and Maya opens successfully under the user account who installed it. However it fails to open under another user account and shows an error message:
“Network License Not Available – Error -1.360.0”
Verify the below points, testing Maya after each:
- Verify that the user affected by the error has Read and Write permissions to the following folder and enclosed items /Library/Application\ Support/Autodesk/CLM/LGS.
- Copy the file .flexlmrc stored in the Home folder from the working user account to the Home folder of the non-working user account (note .flexlmrc file is a hidden file).
- Setting Environment Variables Using Maya.Env
- Unable To Open A File Previously Working In Maya
- Refer to render farm services: https://superrendersfarm.com/