Flame 2020.1 released
Autodesk has announced a new update to its Flame Family. New features include several new ways to isolate and modify common objects in moving footage for colour grading and compositing purposes, including new sky extraction tools. Also included:
- The ability to extract mattes from motion vector data; the ability to customize layouts by setting viewports, storyboard, media panel, timeline effects pipeline, manager and more as desired, for easy recall of personalized user interface
- Options to filter the shots you want to focus on and make immediate comparisons and adjustments in Groups, a new visual organizational structure.
- That ability to view and automatically download python scripts from GitHub directly within Flame for easy access. Acquires scripts via the Autodesk GitHub repository with a new dedicated Flame family location.
- The ability to preview video with AJA KONA 5 and AJA Io 4K Plus playout devices. 4K and UHD video rasters are now available with 6G SDI single cable transport for up to 30P framerates, and 12G SDI single cable transport is available for up to 60P framerates.
- The ability to export content for distribution to broadcasters and video streaming services directly from Flame in Interoperable Master Format (IMF).
- The ability to access Nvidia RTX GPU dedicated Tensor computation cores — for executing the intense Machine Learning computation. Whilst the processing does work on older certified hardware.
Find out more on Autodesk’s website.
Experience the service Super Renders Farm with: https://superrendersfarm.com/?utm_source=Lisa&utm_medium=BlogSuperRendersFarm&utm_campaign=Post