MC TieUp for Houdini released
MC TieUp is a digital asset for Houdini.
It simplifies and speeds up drastically the process of tying up 3D models.
- Interactive edition: no simulation involved
- 2 models of ties: ropes and ribbons
- Customizable Ties: thickness, braid numbers,twist value,bevel,…
- Local selection: speed up interactivity by selecting active polygons on the source mesh
- UVs are generated
Files Included :
- MC_TieUp.hda : Open Hda
- TieUp_DemoFile_001.hip : an example file
- Houdini 17.5 +
- Beginner knowledge of Houdini
- Standard Licence :We grant you one license to install and use on one computer at a time.
- Studio Licence: We grant you a site license to install and use on limitless number of computer by limitless number of users in your company site.
- We’ll provide you any future updates.
- The product can be used for commercial purposes exluding reselling the product itself.
- You may create backups to the software but do not circulate/distribute them in public. If you do not agree to the following terms of this license, please uninstall and remove all copies and return the product to the place that you purchased it from within 30 days of your purchase for a proportionate refund
- We warrant that the software will provide the features and functions generally described in the product specification on our website when you purchased it and in the product documentation. Media on which the Software is furnished, if any, will be free from defects in materials and workmanship.
- We have taken reasonable steps to keep the software free of viruses, spyware, “back door” entrances, or any other harmful code. We will not track or collect any information about you, your data, or your use of the software except as you specifically authorize. The software will not download or install patches, upgrades, or any third party software without getting your permission. We will not intentionally deprive you of your ability to use any features of the software or access to your data.
- We do not warrant that the software or your ability to use it will be uninterrupted or error-free. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose
- Your exclusive remedy under the above limited warranty shall be, at our option, either a full refund of the purchase price or correction of the defective software or media. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all liability for indirect or consequential damages that arise under this license agreement. Nothing in this agreement limits our liability to you in the event of death or personal injury resulting from gross negligence, fraud, or knowing misrepresentation on our part.
- If any part of this agreement is found to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining terms will stay in effect. This agreement does not prejudice the statutory rights of any party dealing as a consumer
- This agreement does not supersede any express warranties we made to you. Any modification to this agreement must be agreed to in writing by both parties.
- This agreement will apply from the date of the installation of the software.