TopoLogiK v1.11 released – retopo tool for 3DS Max
KinematicLab has released an update to TopoLogiK, its retopology tool for 3DS Max that promises a “more procedural, parametric and efficient approach”. Features since last reported include:
- Better Brush Radius sensibility, as well as Taper on Stripe tool.
- Straighten selection brush.
- Symmetry functions.
- Move Brush.
- Number of subdivs visible on each tool.
- Easily release the HighMesh from TopoLogiK.
- Show or Hide the Edges of the HighMesh.
- Show or Hide the Shader&Map of the HighMesh
- TopoLogiK UI now remembers it’s position.
- Bug fixes to the pie menu and shortcuts help window for 4K monitors users who experienced an offset between the mouse and the pie menu.
- Less slowdown on very high resolution meshes with the Create Face tool.
- The tooltip on the highmesh and retopomesh button now also show the object name.
TopoLogiK is compatible with 3DS Max 2010 to 2020 and costs €30.00 for a single perpetual node-locked license. Find out more on KinematicLab’s website.
Experience the service Super Renders Farm with: https://superrendersfarm.com/?utm_source=Lisa&utm_medium=BlogSuperRendersFarm&utm_campaign=Post