Release Date: April 16, 2019
Important information about Arnold GPU (beta)
- Check the system requirements before using Arnold GPU. If you don’t have a supported cardor the required drivers, GPU rendering will not work.
- Review the list of supported features and known limitations before you start using Arnold GPU.
- If you have any technical problems, questions, or feedback on Arnold GPU, use the beta forum on Arnold Answers
Get the installer on Solid Angle Downloads.
- Abort on Error should default off in Activeshade
- Bitmaps sharing the same name translating incorrectly
- Unwanted messages on startup when redirecting to file
- Expose the closest filter
- Log the name of Bitmaps with void filename
- Crash if a light is turned off while Active Shade is running
- MaterialX operator doesn’t render textures on a second render pass
See the Arnold 126.96.36.199 release notes for the full list of enhancements and fixes.